Thank you for the opportunity to be part of your special day. We believe that every wedding ceremony should be a happy occasion, a light hearted celebration with a touch of serious. With more than thirty years of experience I am a licensed and ordained wedding officiant and dedicated Marriage Officer who believes in the institution of marriage at the same time providing a professional service with regard to the legalities and documentation, together with conducting and officiating a warm and memorable ceremony and registration of your marriage.
Our Legal & Customization Services
- Helping you design your personalized wedding ceremony
We offer a wedding ceremony with a personal touch. With our assistance, you get to design the ceremony which best reflects what you want to express about your relationship on the day
- Preparing the required legal documents for your marriage
This includes assistance with documentation required for foreign couples
- Conducting the ceremony as a professional marriage officer and making the ceremony 100% yours and totally personal
Personalization and arrangements of the ceremony are entirely your choice. Remember, it’s your special day
- Solemnising your marriage according to the Marriage Act
Making use of any personal vows, traditional vows as well as the legal marriage formula
- Issue you with your marriage certificate at the ceremony as well a copy of the marriage register
We’ll issue you with a South African marriage certificate as well as a copy of the marriage register on the day of your wedding. You’ll need these for any name changes, new ID’s and passports etc.
- Registering your marriage with the Department of Home Affairs
We will register your marriage personally at Home Affairs to avoid any complications later
- Renewal of marriage vows ceremony
Arrangements and specifics will be discussed on request
Subscribe to our newsletter and updates
BOTH PARTIES ARE SOUTH AFRICAN
– Initial contact and communication to reserve date. Email and request form etc.
– Informal planning and get to know you meeting over coffee – fingerprints and photo handover
– Preparation of legal documents – marriage register and certificate
– Conduct ceremony within the Metropolitan area – <40km from Durban
– Handover of marriage register copy and certificate
ONE OR BOTH FOREIGN
– All services provided in basic package…PLUS…
– Assistance with legal documents for Non South African citizens
– Additional traveling costs will be levied for weddings <40km from Durban at the current AA rate per kilometre. Weddings further than a 90-minute drive, may require accommodation for the marriage officer and his wife.
– All services provided in basic or foreign party package…PLUS…
– Assistance with all arrangements and plans which may include venue setup, wedding planning outsourcing etc. down to the last detail – services may include temporary wedding website setup and management, wedding invitations, printing, photography, videography, sound, multimedia, DJ etc.
– This will be done by consultation, agreement and invoiced accordingly
Additional traveling costs will be levied for weddings more than 40km from Durban at the current AA rate per kilometre.
Weddings further than a 90-minute drive, may require accommodation for the marriage officer and his wife.